You don’t have to spend a fortune to get a special treat for the goalie in your life and boy oh boy will they appreciate it. Every goalie loves new gear – pads, blocker, glove, skates, chesty or a swanky paint job for their mask, that would be awesome, but I put together a collection of ideas that won’t cost a fortune and will be a special something to put under the tree this year.
So here are 10 great gift ideas for the goalie on your list:
1) Tickets to a game so you can enjoy a game and some time together – that’s a win:win.
2) Membership to the Shutout Academy – yeah, had to plug one of my programs here – you can get a one week trial for only $1 >> CLICK HERE
3) Eli Wilson Goaltending Book – you will especially love the chapter on “Off-Ice Training” 🙂 – CLICK HERE
4) Embracing the Grind by Justin Goldman and Mike Valley – a MUST read for all goalies who ever struggle with confidence or dream of making it to the next level. – CLICK HERE
5) Sisu Mouthguard – thin, breathable, drinkable (not that you will drink your mouthguard, but you can drink with it in – CLICK HERE
6) Everyone Needs Goals T-Shirt – CLICK HERE
7) A big customized Goalie Wall decal – CLICK HERE
8) Signed collectibles from your favourite team – it doesn’t have to be the Leafs of course – CLICK HERE
9) Reaction Ball – I like this one – CLICK HERE
10) Private lesson or some power skating sessions
So there are some ideas for every budget. I did not use any affiliate links, so I am not trying to may $2 on your purchase, just trying to give you some good ideas.
Happy holidays my friend!